- New Part: Pistons: It’s possible to augment the length (1 to 8) and damping (1 to 3) of the engine before crafting it.
- New Part: Sliders: It’s possible to augment the length (1 to 8), spring (1 to 3) and damping (1 to 3) of the engine before crafting it.
- Part: Sawblades now damage all mobs.
- Part: Spikes now damage all mobs.
- Part: The boiler will now flash if empty and something tries to drain steam from it.
- Tutorial: While building the bridge and the frame of the vehicle, the guiding outline and the placed blocks will float until the respective object is fully build.
- Tutorial: Disabled fusing doing the tutorial. An icon have been added to show the player that it’s not possible to use the fusing tool.
- Tutorial: Disabled dislodge doing the tutorial. An icon have been added to show the player that it’s not possible to use the dislodging tool.
- Tutorial: Disabled blueprint building in the tutorial.
- Tutorial: When the player is supposed to add belts to the vehicle, a text explaining so is shown above the vehicle.
- Tutorial: The player can no longer move while changing rooms on the spaceship.
- Tutorial: The player can no longer build ladders and wheels in the first part of the tutorial.
- Tutorial: Updated the background graphics in conservatory.
- Tutorial: Updated the graphics for the blackboard pulldown.
- Tutorial: You can now skip the intro cutscene.
- Tutorial: The piranhas now leaps up over the water randomly and when getting aggroed by the player. They’re also killable now.
- Added a icon to show the player that it’s not possible to build while on a lever.
- Added better developer tools for picking up crash reports.
- Added a visual indicator on the inventory bar indicating if a part is currently being created.
- The “complete quest” animation has been made bigger and also moved higher up on the screen.
- You can now attach wheels to static structures again.
- Fixed a bug where the player were able to build planks before the guiding outline of bridge and the frame of the vehicle in the tutorial appeared.
- Fixed a bug where workshops items sometimes wouldn’t download automatically when the player had subscribed to the item.
- Fixed a bug where the waterfall in the frog-area in the tutorial would sometimes use the wrong graphic.
- Fixed a bug where some saved games would cause mobs/bosses to respawn the first time they are reloaded.
- Fixed various bugs that would allow the player to build the bridge and/or vehicle frame in the tutorial incorrect.
- Fixed a bug where deleting (using “T”) items in the inventory would also delete world machines behind the interface.
- Fixed a various bugs causing logic gates to change configuration.
- Fixed a bug where dislodging logic gates would cause the game to crash.
- Fixed a bug where building planks for the first time would give you 20 free planks.
- Fixed a bug where changing instance the first time would cause the frame rate to drop.
- Fixed a bug where blueprints from the workshop sometimes wouldn’t show up on the blueprint tab.
- Fixed a bug where grappling lock under some circumstances wouldn't let go.
- Fixed a bug where the flux capacitor sound keeps looping.
- Fixed a bug where the wrots wouldn’t attack while draining the vortex.
- Fixed a bug where the Hillbite did not attack the player when nearby.
- Fixed a bug where the player would keep velocity when entering use mode (e.g. mounting a ladder), causing the player to continue in same velocity when exiting use mode.
- Fixed a bug allowing infinite fuel consumption for balloons.
- Fixed a bug where the manganese would spawn too close to the entrance, making it possible for the player to harvest it without entering the poisonous fume.
- Fixed a bug causing the grappling lock to get stuck when going down the escape pod.
- Fixed a bug where building a sawblade on a static object would cause the game to crash.
- Fixed a bug where the game would crash when dislodging connected plumbings.
- Fixed a bug causing the propellers to work incorrectly when more propellers were attach to the same object.
Patch notes for Mechanic Miner updates and Roadmap for our future releases
1 post • Page 1 of 1
v.0.1.2 is out! The patch features the long-awaited pistons and sliders along with a bunch of fixes for the tutorial. Our goal with this patch was to give the existing players some new parts to play with, while giving new players a better - and less buggy - experience when they try out the game for the first time. Enjoy!
Community Manager on Team Mechanic Miner