• Fixed a bug where it was possible to make everlasting floating blocks by placing blocks on a grapple-locked object.
• Fixed a bug where the saved games in the load-menu would be misplaced if you scrolled through the load-menu, then exited the menu and then reentered it again.
• Fixed a bug where it was possible to make a 0 object-stack by recycling a part that is being build.
• Fixed a bug where it was possible to change the selected slot in a container by holding shift + left click outside of the container GUI.
• Fixed a bug where the belts connected to wheels would break up when deleting the connected wheels.
• Fixed a bug where the game would crash if the player would try to shift - left click (to delete) just before or after a piston head.
Patch notes for Mechanic Miner updates and Roadmap for our future releases
1 post • Page 1 of 1