We just released a new patch. This patch includes 5 new parts and a bunch of fixes. The 5 new parts will allow the player to create even more advanced contraptions, especially when cleverly combined.
Here’s a short showcase of the 5 new parts: https://youtu.be/S9dmXpEoJUU
Full Patch notes for v. 0.5.2:
• New part: Button. The Button will output a signal for a short duration when clicking 'E' on it.
• New part: Reverse Converter. The Reverse Converter will output a signal if a certain input signal is true.
• New part: Governor Engine. With the Governor Engine it is possible to control the rotation speed by turning the dial on the Governor Engine or opening the Engines UI by clicking 'E' on it. The Governor Engine has 20 different rotation speed options.
• New part: Clutch. The Clutch takes two belt inputs/outputs (rotation) and one cable input. When the signal is on, the two belt inputs/outputs will be connected.
• New part: Rotary Servo. The Rotary Servo outputs rotation with 3 different settings which can be adjusted by turning the dial on the Rotary Servo or opening the Servos UI by clicking 'E' on it. The rotational output will stay at the default setting but turn to one of the two other settings when given a left or right input signal.
• Reduced the resource cost of Air Pump and Air Tether.
• Fixed a crash sometimes occurring if a machine lifted by a Wrot was split in two.
• Fixed a bug where it was possible to complete Act 1 in Story Mode by crossing the ocean placed left to the Marsh area.
• Fixed a bug where removing a part that has a wheel on it from a contraption that is static (placed on a foundation) would cause that part to fly away.
• Fixed a bug where the player would return to Story Mode if they used the respawn at checkpoint option after transferring their Story Mode game to Survival Mode upon completing Act 1.
• Fixed a bug where the player would not get the vehicles that were respawned by Hologram John in Story Mode when transferring a game from Story Mode to Survival Mode upon completing Act 1.
• Fixed a bug where Demon Interceptors would spawn in the Dweller Cave.
• Fixed a bug where anything could get stuck in the Analysis Engines crater during the Dweller cutscene in the Story Mode.
• Fixed a bug where killing enemies at the edge of the players screen would not reward experience.
• Fixed a bug where the fear-counter (caused by right-clicking a mob) would not be reset when a mob would go out of the fear-state.
• Fixed a bug where mobs in fear-state (caused by right-clicking a mob) could still attack.
• Fixed a bug where Piranha would be stuck when in fear-state (caused by right-clicking a mob).
• Fixed a bug where the indicator, showing where to place the cable, would not render clearly enough when connecting cable to the Ballista in the tutorial (Marsh area).
• Fixed a bug where blocks touching a block that a Wrot was about to lift would cause that block to be not grabbable.
• Fixed a bug where foundation on blueprints would not be rotated correctly when trying to place the blueprint.
Patch notes for Mechanic Miner updates and Roadmap for our future releases
1 post • Page 1 of 1