- We temporary changed the Roach boss so he's vulnerable to the Sawblades damage all the time. The Roach boss seemed too hard for some players and will need to be reworked at a later point.
- Added a button to toggle on and off "respawn on continue". Use this function if you get stuck to respawn the last place you entered an instance.
- The schematic for the "Precious metal" quest have been updated to better reflect how the Air pump setup should be made and placed.
- Fixed a bug where the oasis in the desert would never contain any water. Now the oasis will always have some water.
- Fixed a bug where swapping an item from your hand with an item in the storage and moving away from the storage would cause the original item to be destroyed.
- Fixed a bug where it was possible to use/place an item without the cost of resources while it was being created simply by using the inventory hotkeys.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to run through The Dweller (worm). The Dweller now collides with the player.
- Fixed a bug where player placed items/parts in the world would disappear when entering and exiting mines/caves too many times while the items/parts were to far away. A special thanks to WHO? and Spoon for sending us the game data that helped us find and fix this bug.
Patch notes for Mechanic Miner updates and Roadmap for our future releases
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Community Manager on Team Mechanic Miner