General discussion relating to Mechanic Miner
Ohanno Desante

Hype

Post by Ohanno Desante » 21 Mar 2018, 01:33

It was just another day, watching YouTube videos on Draegast's channel. I saw this game, rushed to my wallet and got on steam. "Coming Soon" :cry:
This might suck personally, but i cannot wait for this game to either release more keys or come onto an open alpha/beta branch. I understand its highly in building/testing faze but oh my merry mother of god i love this game. It's potential skyrockets! exponentially! my mind goes wild thinking of the automation and inventions i could design. This game is right up my alley, mixing two important components; Exploration and Creative Building. I urge you to push more keys soon. Id be honored and overjoyed to Alpha/Beta test you :D . I have alpha tested for Worlds Adrift (and I'm a founder) I also alpha/beta test for Galactic Shipwright and other Newer titles. [Sorry, not trying to advertise, just adding to my argument] I'd be sure to keep my cursor close to your website for updates! Need any help with testing let me know! I'd be happy to help in any way possible!

So i guess that's enough said, this game is great, fun, and has great potential!
Perhaps next we speak, i will be the one sailing above the clouds, or i will be the one diving to the deepest depths of the ocean. Only time will know!
And please-Be Inventive!!!

For all to hear: ~Ohanno Desante

P.S. I'm currently writing a book, id love to incorporate the main character from here in my book (As a reference/side character) Send me a reply if I'm allowed to do this. Also let me know if you want any ideas from my own story think-tank, Thanks! That's all for now!

Maxxslack

Re: Hype

Post by Maxxslack » 24 Mar 2018, 18:51

I did the exact same thing. Ohhhh the potential.

Thinzy

Post by Thinzy » 25 Mar 2018, 21:25

Glad you're so hyped for the game! :D
Mechanic Miner Discord Moderator

finn

Post by finn » 26 Mar 2018, 10:41

Currently creating a deep ocean for you to dive in:-) Hopefully we can unlock some or all of that potential, which many of you see in the game - thanks for letting us know as it really means a great deal.

Naeris

Post by Naeris » 27 Mar 2018, 02:09

i was hoping for a key until I saw Draegast's video now i know i will never get a key

Thinzy

Post by Thinzy » 24 May 2018, 17:06

Naeris wrote:
27 Mar 2018, 02:09
i was hoping for a key until I saw Draegast's video now i know i will never get a key
Time will come round eventually, either you'll receive a key or the game will be released one day; both are great options
Mechanic Miner Discord Moderator